January 25, 2017

all the other in betweens

i had to go to jury duty
and i was all ready to get out of it because i'm breastfeeding
and instead the defendant plead guilty so they wanted us to be on call all week
so instead i had them postpone me until october when jude is a year old
 eleanor is obsessed with legos lately
this is us on a boat on our way to hawaii
 looking so old!


 jude's new sleepsack/swaddler
total lifesaver
 we love each other
 i love his tongue out
 throwing fits...
 and making messes
 science club (opening a diaper)
 sometimes we use the kids' toys
 catching marshmallows in his mouth
 hates story time but loves to have the toy room to himself while everyone else is in story time
 watching henry play
 sweet sleeper
 love this kitten
and fitting into my old favorite jeans
even if they were super tight


 love this baby
 eleanor gives me hundreds of check ups all the time
 she takes very good care of her patients when they're in her hospital
 sue the t-rex is at the discovery center so we had to go see her
 10 year anniversary of the day michael proposed to me
all our kittens
 my friend marla is moving so i threw her a going away party
it was a lot of fun
 cuties after church
 trying so hard to be a thumbsucker
 michael made the kids waffles for dinner
and i love seeing him balance all of it
such a good dad

 eleanor offered to blow my hair dry after my shower
 playdough is their favorite

 henry stretching with me after i ran this morning
 and the way i eat my lunch most days
with jude on my shoulder

No comments: