October 3, 2012

i love fall

i never really realized it until this year
that i love fall
i've always thought of myself as more of a summer girl
but i get really excited for soups, sweaters, and costumes
i don't have much in the way of decor for this season
because i'm not one for blood and guts 
but michael bought me some nice plants for each side of the door that feel fall-ish
and i did have the welcome sign
but i wanted to make a wreath, too
it only cost a $1 for the foam wreath form in the target dollar section
and i had everything else i needed already
i used this tutorial and this picture as inspiration
and made a simple fall wreath
now i want to make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Your house looks very nice. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies sound yummy.

Ivana said...

I'm just like you: I love fall! It's by far my favorite season: all the beautiful colors, cozy sweaters and delicious food just make me happy :) And you have such an adorable little family! I'm really glad I've discovered your darling blog! I'm definitely following you to see more :)

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Molly Jo Stark said...

Your house is sooooo adorable!!!

The Asay's said...

I love fall time too. Bring on the boots and sweaters.

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute. and I LOVE that wreath.

Thanks for your supportive comment on my blog about my non-political retard self. Makes me feel a little better about myself haha!

Laurel said...

Super cute wreath! Fall is the best.