August 25, 2011

my wild and crazy birthday

despite the way the day started out today
michael's bike crash
and noah's first day of kindergarten
i have had an awesome birthday
we went to spokane for some shopping
and out to lunch at azteca
 then we came home for some delicious
ice cream cake
 that we were all really excited about
do you see olive trying to stab it with a fork
from her high chair?
thank you to my sweet husband
who made my day so special
and to all of those who have taken the time
to send me birthday love
i love my life
all twenty six years i've had of it

8 comments:

Marilou said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day!

Natalie Smith said...

You deserve a great day. Happy birthday to you!

Christie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (yesterday...) when I read "26 years" I thought, what? Rachael's older than me? then I realized - I'm 26 already! weird. looks like a tasty cake and a fun party.

andre'a said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

andre'a said...

I love you, French! I hope it was such a great day. What...no pics of Michael? (so sad...)

Kate Clayton said...

Happy Birthday Rachael! I'm glad you guys were able to do something fun!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one! PS... both the shirts you're wearing in the post, are darling!

Laurel said...

Olive=me when it comes to ice-cream cake. :) Happy Birthday!!