August 25, 2011

noah's first day of kindergarten

me: "smile"
me: "smile"
me: "noah, smile!"
me: "show me your backpack"
 noah: "look at my angry face"
 me: "smile"
 michael comes outside
michael: "smile"
 for noah's first day he has a parent come
and it's a short day
to help ease them in
the plan was that michael would go to class
and i would take noah
with the help of my friend erin watching the girls

instead 
michael got in a nice big bike crash
came home
tried not to go in shock
noah tried not to cry that his best friend,
his dad, was hurt
and i tried not to throw up 
while i bandaged michael  up
then he took noah to kindergarten
i think they were both pretty happy to go together
they just love each other

11 comments:

Corbetts said...

Ha Ha He looks like such a handome little model! What a fun day for you guys.

Natalie Smith said...

Big day. Noah is a stud :-)

Monica said...

Oh my goodness! Poor Michael! I hope he's ok. Noah looks like he should be starting high school with those scowls.

The Asay's said...

Love the pictures. Hope that Noah had a great first day!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Those pictures are SOOOO cute! He looks so handsome all ready for school! I love it! So grown up.

Kelli Dixon said...

Haha, I love the second picture!!

Janelle said...

I love those pictures! So classic!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh man, those pictures are priceless! He is so funny! :D Glad Michael's okay - and that they were able to go together!

Kate Clayton said...

Is Michael okay? What happened? Noah looks so cute for his first day. I hope he had a great time!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Love this photo shoot. Especially the first few. And I love his backpack. You guys are so trendy.

Laurel said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I can totally relate. :) Noah looks so ready for school!