March 11, 2011

so impressive...

I heard Hazel and Olive playing in the bathroom.
They were both very happy.
For a while, Olive was playing with the door stop.
Then after a little bit
Noah went in and sounding impressed asked Hazel,
"How did you get her in there?"
Hazel replied, "I carried her". 
I thought...."Oh dear." I got a little worried.
Noah felt differently.
He said, "I'm so proud of you".
I grabbed my camera and went in.
Here is what I found...
Blurry but you can tell she's pleased with herself.
Olive under the sink.
Noah in the sink.
Yep.
Hazel lifted her into the cupboard under the sink.
And Olive didn't mind.
Noah was on top of the sink.
Not sure why his tongue was out. 
I think Olive was happy to be included.
I know that feeling.
I was always following everyone around,
trying to be included.
That's the life of the youngest.


6 comments:

Monica said...

Pinks was telling me that Olive is getting pretty mobile. I was telling her that you were motivated to be mobile at an early age because you didn't like being left out of things. She's just like you!

Shirley said...

I love these pictures of siblings having fun.

Christie said...

Noah's perspective is too funny. I love how impressed he is with the whole situation! And I'm glad (for your sake and Olive's) that Hazel chose the cupboard under the sink instead of the toilet.

Kate Clayton said...

So cute!

Natalie Smith said...

I can't with for my two to have fun adventures. Adorable kids.

Danika Herrick said...

Haha! Love that, made me laugh!