March 13, 2011

this week..

we all got sick with a super gross cold. we're still not over it. i am positive this has been the worst cold i've ever had in my whole life.

i hurt my hip running and couldn't make it through my 3 mile run without wanting to cry. and i don't usually cry. it started hurting after my 4 mile run on tuesday but it killed during my 3 mile thursday run. i'm taking this next week off. good thing i started the training program a week early! if it doesn't heal up right away i'll probably forget about the marathon. i don't want to hurt myself unnecessarily.

i cut my hair off is it rude not to post a picture? i have had red eyes and felt so sick all week that i haven't wanted to take a picture yet. i couldn't stand having it pulled constantly any longer! olive is such a hair puller. i feel a little weird having my normal bob again after so long but i'm happy to have the change.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I saw you at church for a few minutes. I hope you guys start feeling better soon! I was going to tell you that I LOVE your hair cut. It looks so good!

Ryan said...

I'm sorry you've been sick and hurt you hip. That's always discouraging. I've learned (the hard way) that we have to ease up when our bodies need us to. They heal a lot more quickly that way. I'm up for walking the 1/2 if we have to. I just want that time together to make another cool memory.

The Asay's said...

Hope you guys start feeling better. I want to see a picture of your new hair..

andre'a said...

i hate it when you're sick. your spirits get down. sorry, Frenchie.

andre'a said...

Frenchi, you always look so pretty. Always. You--puffy, sick, red-eyed = GORGEOUS! Glad I got to see a pic of you! Also, don't worry if the marathon isn't a priority right now. Being such a great mom sometimes takes precedence and your body--you only get one in a lifetime! No marathon is worth it. I love you!