March 11, 2009

productive


today i 
got up
late
gave a haircut
got the title request notorized for my red car
(i somehow lost it)
and sent off
picked up pictures i had printing at target
attended a home family and personal enrichment meeting
i'm the leader, you know
applied for my passport
we may or may not need it this summer
either way, good to have
went thrifting
 and antiquing
i have no energy for making dinner tonight
or last night 
i took a nap while michael cooked
good thing i have such a hot husband who will pick up the slack when i need it
all in all, it feels good to get these tasks off my shoulders
i hate things weighing over me
and mental to-do's haunting my thoughts
well done, wednesday
and ps. tonight michael needs to study
how sad...
guess i'll have to watch tv by myself
antm here i come
shhhhhh
i'm only a secret fan

3 comments:

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

I'm the same way with the mental to-do lists...its horrible! lol I love ANTM too....it'll be our little secret. ;)

Mike and Jennie said...

Why keep it a secret, I love it too. I have watched most of the cycles. As for the mental list. I totally have nightmares about the stuff if I don't get it done. It just consumes my thoughts!

Kelsey Danielle said...

I feel you on the busy wednesday! Good job and I have to admit that i'm a antm fan too.. JT hides in the other room!