March 6, 2009

it's march 6th

mom,
you are such a wonderful example
you have taught me to be a kind and patient mother
to be a hard worker
to love animals
to love the Lord
and the strength of a woman
my very favorite thing about you is
 that in all your wisdom 
you let me learn on my own
and support me the entire way
no matter which way i choose
i am so grateful to have you 
thank you for being my mom
thank you both for being my parents
i'm sure glad that vasectomy didn't take
and that i could experience life under your care

you two have raised 6 beautiful children

and you're on your way to having 18+ grandchildren
who are lucky to have you as grandparents

happy birthday mom!
happy anniversary mom and dad!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

That is so nice. I hope mom and dad got to see it. It is amazing that what started out as two people, has turned in to six beautiful families. Good for them!

andre'a said...

Frenchie, I LOVE your writing for mom and dad. We really do have the best parents around.