January 19, 2009

fun on the farm

I know what you're thinking,
"How can I get a matching pair of carhart overalls?".
Well I found Noah's pair at the Goodwill for $5.00. Sweeeeet. I'm not that in to carhart myself but my dad is and as soon as I saw these, I knew they would be a match made in heaven. By the way, little known fact we learned this weekend, Noah HATES overalls. He hates the straps and refused to wear them. We finally had to distract him and put a sweater over until picture time. He minded a lot less once Grandpa matched him.
This is my favorite photo of them.
Another favorite photo from this weekend.
Noah is now a horseback riding addict.
He rode like a pro and wants MORE!
I get all my rockin' style from my Mom.

It was such a nice weekend with my sisters at our parents house.
Thanks to Michael's parents for the bed and breakfast they provided!

3 comments:

Sara Sue said...

i love your pictures. particularly the one of little noah in overalls . . . especially that he matches grandpa. adorable!

Youngs said...

So fun to be with the fam! how are you liking your new ward, when do you plan to move by campus? FYI - I miss you.

andre'a said...

I love it! That was so fun, Frenchie. I mean, don't we all wish we had a twin?