January 1, 2023

christmas is over and now it's 2023

jude came to visit me in my bed while i was resting
the kids convinced us to do secret santa a day early
two days before christmas
christmas movie marathon

hazel and michael went shopping and brought me a treat
christmas eve at debbie's for an olson family party







the kitties trashed our tree :)
we'll be going back to a real one next year


finally took my bandage off
now my start tattoo is a shooting star :)
christmas morning!!!





happiest boy in the world




so touched i made him jammies :)


stoked about my new coffee maker
henry's new dirt bike

the aftermath

doing my nails with her new stuff 
day after christmas chores
hopefully we can keep them going

ikea with these two while the other four were at my sister's
we love christmas cards

kitties are getting big!
sunshine girl
i love making my own fabric
made this cutie little jumpsuit
took the kiddies to the theater to see puss n boots
and shopping at h & m 
we all picked one thing out to buy
michael pretending the family bowl of spaghetti was just for him
baby bear lost his first tooth (without the help of a dentist)
new years eve 
one last date night

counting down
happy new year!
2022 was a wild year
excited for more happy memories in 2023

No comments: