January 21, 2016

mlk day

monday was martin luther king jr day
the kids had the day off of school 
so we picked michael up from work to go out to lunch with us
we found a mexican restaurant near his work to go to 



 after lunch i took the kids to the discovery center
i didn't take many pictures but i had to get one of noah
as he was telling me that when i'm old, he'll take care of me
he'll work and pay for things for me
and when i can't take care of myself he'll do that, too
sweetest boy ever
(most recently he told me he wants to be a pediatrician when he grows up)
 when we got home the kids stayed outside for a while
having a blast on their Christmas presents
(roller blades, scooters and bike)
without coats on! it was a nice day!!
 that evening we went to home depot and winco with all the kids
not my favorite but at least they're cute!
overall, it was a pretty great day

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love all your sweet family pictures. Miss you guys