June 29, 2014

sunday best

olive cracks me up with her constant posing
plus she's so cute in the dress i made for hazel a year or two ago
 and she rocks my boots way better than i do
 henry is so cute in noah's old tie onesie 
 look at that little face! 
 eleanor finally fits this sailor dress that i picked up at our ward in utah's relief society swap last year
 michael was cute and stressed about his talk 
which went marvelously, of course
cutie hazie
matchie ties
eleanor accessorized herself
hazel wasn't into noah trying to force his binoculars on her
me and henny benny through a dirty mirror
you get what you get, right?
everyone i was in charge of dressing was a little patriotic
we're excited for the 4th of july this week!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Eleanor is darling in her dress!

Christie said...

I love your Sunday Best blog posts. I think it's totally worth making a big deal out of the fact that you and Michael got yourselves and 5 kids dressed for church!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

That last comment was from me :)