June 1, 2014

i just love michael

i don't know if it's because michael is going to start work tomorrow and i miss him already
or because it's our anniversary in two weeks (on fathers day)
and i've been thinking about what an amazing father and husband he is
or because he is taking eleanor to the urgent care with a burst eardrum
since we only have one car and i won't be able to take her while he's at work
or because he got up with henry last night so i could sleep because i had a fever and sore throat
or because he always takes care of me and is always happy
but i just love michael and i'm so grateful for him
and so happy to be married to him
 plus, look at this cute baby we made
and the way he looks up at his dad
what a doll!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

I am sorry about Eleanor. Hope everything will be OK. Yes, Henry is a doll. I know Michael is a great husband and father and you are a great wife and mother. Your children are so lucky to have you both.

andre'a said...

he is the MOST DARLING, precious baby! can't wait to see him again! (remember--I did see him on his birthday)...

Natalie Smith said...

Michael is amazing.

I can't believe how much Henry is changing! Still just as precious!

Hope everyone is feeling better!!!

Monica said...

I love them both! How sweet they are looking at eachother. It's so good that you recognize how blessed you are to have them.

miriam said...

I'm glad you and Michael have each other :) You 2 make me happy.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I am so happy you are happy! And that Michael takes such good care of you. You deserve it!