August 28, 2013

olive locked us out, baby bump and rummy!

eleanor is obsessed with olive's potty
she moves it around and sits on it all day long
also, she loves purses and makes sure to bring one when we leave the house
 baby bump at 8 weeks
we have our first ultrasound friday and we're super excited
 cool tricks, cool tricks
 yesterday hazel, olive and i were on the trampoline having a good time
until olive got mad at hazel 
ran inside and locked us out
here she is scowling at hazel and refusing to take the stick out of the door jam
such a stinker pants
we tried to sweet talk her to let us in and it didn't work
but then she was teasing me and taking the stick out for a second
and i opened the door super fast
the house was so locked that i wouldn't have been able to get in otherwise...
 hazel starts kindergarten tomorrow and i got a little emotional as she read me a book today
i'm going to miss having my little helper around
 this is the sweet set up michael came home to today
don't worry, i totally won
noah's been enjoying (getting used to) second grade
and while i do miss him while he's gone, 
it's nice to be able to clean the house and not clean up after him all day :)

7 comments:

Shirley said...

I just loved these pictures. I never get over seeing what wonderful people you are and what good parents you are. The new one is coming into a wonderful home.

Monica said...

I can't believe naughty Olive! So cute, though! You look so pretty and preggers. Only 8 weeks??? Are we sure?

Christie said...

Daphne loves to lock us out (like when we're taking the trash out or bringing groceries in, etc.) luckily she just does it to be funny and always lets us in after she has a good laugh.

Natalie Smith said...

Micheal is too cute! Sweet hubby.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I seriously love that picture of Olive! Her face. SO funny, yet not because that would have been awful to be really locked out! I am always worried my baby will lock me out of the car, like every day.

andre'a said...

it's good to miss him when he's gone. the -quality- time is so great!

andre'a said...

I just see me when I look at Hazie! it's crazy!