April 2, 2013

spring break

things are preeeeetty exciting around here
we started spring break off right
with chores! 
 laundry
 standing practice
and lots of vaccum time, too
the kids think sucking each other with the hose is the funniest
 but the real reason this week is soooooo exciting
and we haven't hardly left the house....
we're potty training olive!
this girl is stubborn
about everything, not just potty training
she's equally stubborn about getting her diapers changed
but she is actually doing really well
and i'm excited at the thought of only one kid in diapers
there really is no better use of this week
go olive go!!!

5 comments:

andre'a said...

YAY Frenchie! what a great week. the kids look soooo happy with the vacuum there...mine hide upstairs when I vacuum the main floor. :)

Monica said...

That is so exciting! I love the pic of Michael reading to her on the potty. I wish someone would read to me while I do my business ~ not Michael :)

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Yay! One kid closer to being diaper free! Go Olive!

Natalie Smith said...

Sounds like a great week. Go Olive. One in diapers sounds great!!!

miriam said...

I hope she gets it this time around. go Olive go!