January 9, 2013

this week...

michael had to shave the beard he grew out over Christmas break
since school started again 
(boo. hiss!)
 eleanor found markers 
and fishie crackers...
 we pig-piled on noah
 we had our friends the claytons over for dinner and the kids had fun playing xbox
 we enjoyed the start of downton abbey season 3 and celebrated with ice cream 
we discovered olive's love of eleanor's jumper
(eleanor hates it)
 we had fun with the dixons and claytons at ikea
 and we watched tv waaaay too close

7 comments:

The Asay's said...

I can't believe how long Olive's hair is. So cute

Kate Clayton said...

We had such a great time with you guys!

A said...

I wish I had a jumper thing when I was little (sure can't remember having one but I guess I would have been very young!) They look like fun seriously!

Bridgette Nicole said...

Ok, your family looks like so much fun!!! I am loving that rug in your house and your cute kids. So fun!
-Bridgette
http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

andre'a said...

darling girls! and cute nakies (from behind--you talking about my behind?--I know it's big).

Laurel said...

I love Downton Abbey! And ice-cream. :)

andre'a said...

the pics are adorable, yet I kept fixating on the ice cream popsicle...