January 3, 2013

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!

 noah started martial arts today
 here are a few reasons i love it:

1. he looks so cute in his gee
2. he loves it
3. martial arts is the ONLY thing i ever did when i was little
(youngest of six kids)
ok, that's not true, i did pony club, too and track
but other than that no dance, no ballet, no nothing
just martial arts so it makes me extra happy like he's taking after me

i am so glad we found something he's excited about
i think it will give him more confidence
and be really good for him

4 comments:

leighmichellec said...

Thats awesome! I want to try and get the girls into something that they will love! Can't wait for pictures!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

What is pony club?? Because it sounds amazing!! I'm glad he found something he likes! And that is a huge karate studio!!

Natalie Smith said...

Excellent. I am sure he is going to do great!
That is a huge place!

andre'a said...

yay! Hi-yah! so cute, Frenchie. I'm glad he has his own special hobby now, too.