November 15, 2012

today i kidnapped my husband

 chambray & bracelets: forever 21, blue cords: gap, boots: steve madden, sweater: macys, watch: boutique 


 since we were on BYU campus, he said i had to make a Y

so like i said, today i kidnapped my husband
i used the help of the three cutest girls i know
two of them were even in tap attire 
(extra cute)
i made him go to lunch at cafe rio
and to target, too
poor guy

ps i'm trying to layer more
it adds so much more to the outfit
but it's really hard for me for some reason

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Your outfit is adorable and your girls are SO cute! Love their tap outfits :)

Marie said...

They are extra cute, that's for sure! I have to tell you, you look amazing! And I love the outfit:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lovely comment! Great pictures, you look like you are having a fun time taking them. I love the wrap sweater with the chambray, I am obsessed with layering...and it's not just because I don't want to break out the coat quite yet! :) (Such cute little girls!!)

Following you on GFC and Bloglovin now, I would appreciate your support in a follow back if you are not already!

-Kristine
www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

The Asay's said...

You look super cute. What husband wouldn't love a day at target and cafe rio. :)

Kate Clayton said...

True story...Today, Emma was playing with the doll you gave her and I started telling my mom all about you. I said "she is one of the most fashionable people I know."

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Super cute outfit, and super cute girls in tap! I try to layer chambray, or button ups, with sweaters. I love the look, but feel lumpy in the front. I don't know how to disguise the front buttons, or heaven forbid a pocket!

Natalie Smith said...

love the layers. sounds like a fun afternoon.

Elma said...

Lovely outfit, I love your pants! Your girls look so cute! x

elise rogers said...

you are so cute!!! You have the best style! Im now following and cannot wait to read more girlie!:)

xoxo

http://elisemn.blogspot.com/