November 18, 2012

sunday best: family edition

i haven't done a sunday best post in a while
so here we go
dress: asos, boots: steve madden, socks: target, shrug: nordstrom rack
 this outfit was so comfortable
 socks under my dress, holla!
 gettin' olive's shoes on
 olive wearing a favorite of hazel's hand me downs
and standing in the last of our snow
 noah did his hair today (that never happens) and wore glasses, too
so fancy
 hazel is in love with her new headband we bought at the bijou market yesterday
handsome hubby
 michael made eleanor practice her standing skills for her picture 
she'd just woken up and wasn't very amused
noah and hazel waiting in the car
michael says they look just like us 

12 comments:

miriam said...

your family is so dang cute. you are pretty amazing getting your family of 6 so put together. I'm feeling a little too overwhelmed with the 4 of us. but that might be more hormonal at this point.

Katie Smith said...

thanks for stopping by mr. & mrs. smith! now following you!

mxvhelle said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! :) <333

Marsa said...

sunday bests are awesome! the one day of the week i get to be all fancy :)
you look great! so does your family <3

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

Eliza Pellicone said...

lovely post :)
I like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
XO MP.

ylenia said...

Cute pics!
Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
XOXO
Ylenia

Carla said...

Hi there! What a cute blog... LOVE your kiddies! I have twin girls who'll be 5 in two weeks... weeping already! Would you like to follow each other? Come by and let me know! xoxo

www.fashionmavenmommy.com

Carla said...

Following back! xoxo

Catriona MacLeod said...

You have such a cute family! And I love your dress in the pictures.

I'm your newest follower, i would love it if you would follow me back =)

catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

MILEX said...

wow, I really like it.

Laurel said...

You guys are so adorable! I especially like Fancy Noah. :)

Kelli Dixon said...

Haha, they do look like you guys in the van! Love it!