November 21, 2012

our week via instagram

we are hosting thanksgiving for some of my family this year
which, luckily for me means my sister is here
noah was so excited to spend time with his cousins
he faked being sick at school
so he could come home early :)
then i got stressed about everything that hosting thanksgiving entails
this is my stressed face
we went and hung around ikea 
and bought a new (bigger) dining table
came home and baked a pie and boiled potatoes
and my sister and i went to see breaking dawn part two tonight
so much fun!
i'm super excited to see more family tomorrow
and host my first thanksgiving
wish me luck

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Cant wait to see the table! How was the movie. I'm dying to see it!

Карина said...

Positive photos))
Follow your blog) Follow me, if you want)
http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

Natalie Smith said...

Its my first Thanksgiving too! Good luck.