September 22, 2012

circus

michael's cousin jennie works for maverick 
who sponsored the circus 
and she was sweet enough to invite us to go with her
no one in our family had ever been to a circus
so we were pretty excited
getting ready to start
 the girls don't look that excited
but noah was :) 
 we were pretty surprised how well the kids did with
staying up late in a loud stadium
it's a little hard not to feel bad for the animals..
i had a little knot in my stomach watching them
especially the horses
(i guess i am my mother's daughter)
but it was a really good show
 super entertaining
 hazel and sophie are just two months apart
and love each other
this picture is pretty cute
 cousins!
 hazel was pouting and throwing a fit
because she was tired
but she sure looks cute
thank you jennie, sophie and addie for inviting us!!!

7 comments:

Kelli Dixon said...

Oh, Rachael, I know how you feel. I hate circuses because I can't enjoy them, all I do is sit there feeling bad for the animals and guilty that I supporting the whole thing!
PS I LOVE Hazel's dress. Where did you get it?

Diane Evans said...

I took Karl and Daryl to the circus at that age. Daryl stayed awake until the last animal left Key Arena, closed his eyes, and didn't wake up until he was at daycare (Aunt Debbie's) the next day!

Rachael said...

Kelli,

Hazel's dress is from Old Navy. I couldn't resist!

The Asay's said...

Sounds like so much fun. Hazel's dress is adorable!

Anonymous said...

oh fun! I want to go to a circus!

Natalie Smith said...

Glad you were able to go enjoy the entertainment! So fun!!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

SO fun! How great, that it was all of your first times :D Looks like a lot of fun!
And I hear you, about the animals. I always feel bad for the elephants. I think it's from watching Dumbo... :[