August 15, 2012

campaign chest makeover

a few months ago i saw this cute little campaign chest 
on craigslist for $15 so we got it and i used it 
in my craft closet to hold all my craft supplies
but i knew it had so much potential 
so i decided to give it a little face lift and put it somewhere more prominent 
so after a little spray paint
we put it in our new living room
and it holds....diapers! yay!!
so much better, right?
i am hoping to soon add some curtains behind 
and show you the rest of the room
one step at a time, i suppose

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

this looks great. can't wait for more reveals!

Shirley said...

As usual you are so creative. Can't wait for what is next.

miriam said...

I wish I was cool like you and found things on craigslist for cheap and made them cute! I love it! too bad wyoming craigslist is for the ENTIRE state so it would take some serious weeding through.

andre'a said...

Frenchie, that looks so much like you! I think it reminds me of Grandpa Jordan, because of his favorite blue shirt. Makes me sad and nostalgic just thinking of him...