June 14, 2012

just love this girl

the way she teaches me interpretive dances
step by step
the way she paints with water colors that makes me want to
frame every single paper
the way she tells knock knock jokes
that make absolutely no sense
the way she says she was just joking to save face
if she says anything that is incorrect
the way she loves doing her hair and make-up
just as much as i always have
the way she loves being a girl
and playing with girls
the way she acts just like me
that keeps me on my toes
and reminds me of the great responsibility
it is to be a mom

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

What a gem!

Shirley said...

Hazel is a wonderful girl.

Marie said...

Such a cutie! You are a lucky momma to have such an amazing girl...and she is pretty lucky to have you as her momma:)