May 15, 2012

michael's birthday

i was pretty sad to be in the hospital with eleanor
on michael's birthday
so i told him to go breakfast with the kids
they went to mcdonalds on their way to drop noah at school
(it was hat day in his class)
 woo hoo
so much fun with dad
 they came and saw me and eleanor
they even brought me lunch which was nice
hospital food is bad enough
but hospital food when you can't have milk-protein
is even worse
 after the entire day of sitting around
waiting for test results
i was able to bring eleanor home
just in time
to sing happy birthday to michael
 and see the kids before they went to bed
michael bought me dairy free brownie bites
so i could be part of it since i can't have cake
(this diet is the worst)
 it feels so awesome to be home
even though we were only there a little over a day
it felt like torture
we'll have to watch eleanor
and stay in close contact with her doctor
but hopefully she's alright

6 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like you made the most of Michael's birthday. I hope Eleanor is ok! Love you!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you and baby Eleanor are at home!

miriam said...

I'm so glad you're home! I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you. Hopefully things start looking better for her still.

Shirley said...

Looks like Michael had a good birthday in spite of everything. What great pictures.

Marie said...

I am so glad you are home! I hope Eleanor keeps getting better. And that would be an awful diet...you are an amazing mom! :)

andre'a said...

you gorgeous, French! and a happy birthday to Mikey!