February 20, 2012

babymoon

thursday afternoon we drove from pullman to seattle
to meet michael's family for dinner
and drop our kids off with grandma and grandpa
noah and hazel got to ride in grandpa's new mustang
while olive walked on the ferry boat with grandma
then michael and i found our hotel
enjoyed nbc shows on tv
and ordered pizza
 friday we did so much
you can do a lot more without kids
we went to seattle and shopped,
walked around pike place and
ate lunch at chipotle
then walked around ikea and southcenter
and got pedicures
then after resting at our hotel for a bit
we went to a late showing of the vow
 saturday we met my parents at the temple
which was really nice
and ate lunch in bellevue at the cheesecake factory
walked around bell square
and then after resting at our hotel again (i'm so pregnant)
drove up to edmonds to see an improv comedy show
 sunday we went to church
and decided we couldn't take being away from our kids any longer
 so instead of meeting michael's mom to get the kids monday morning
we picked them up sunday
and got to visit with my parents
and michael's parents at the same time
(thank you grandma olson, grandpa olson and great grandma shirley)
the kids liked coming back to our hotel with us
we all slept pretty well in our hotel
and the kids liked the yummy breakfast there
then we drove home today
it was a really fun trip
we now have newborn diapers for baby
some cute new baby clothes
and did some shopping for the rest of the family as well
we're excited to meet our baby girl
and glad we got some one on one time before she comes
i'm 35 weeks today!

8 comments:

Corbetts said...

How fun!! That is such a good idea I think it will have to be a must in our home too! You look great! I'm excited to meet this little girl too! If you need anything tell me!

Kate Clayton said...

Looks like so much fun! I don't think I could wear those shoes you are wearing not pregnant. You are so fashionable!

Natalie Smith said...

What a heavenly packed weekend!

leighmichellec said...

Um you and those heals....all i have to say is AMAZING!!!

The Asay's said...

Sounds like such a fun trip. Glad you got some time with just your hubby before the new baby comes. you look super cute.

Heather Lively said...

That sounds like pretty much the best weekend EVER! Maybe I will get pregnant soon so I can plan a babymoon of my own. I cannot believe you are already 35 weeks!!! I mean, this baby COULD come in like 2 weeks if she was feeling early!

Marie said...

I am so glad you had a good time! I really like that idea of going away just for a bit:) You look amazing and she will be here before you know it!

andre'a said...

SO darling! French, you look SO good!