November 2, 2011

feeling the baby

today michael got to feel the baby move for the first time
and since i was still laying in bed
when noah woke up
he came to our bed and
got to feel the baby, too
he told me he loves the baby 
and that the baby is so cute
he loved feeling the little bump
i love watching the big kids enjoy
my pregnancy
the older they get, the more excited they are
it's so fun
and we're all getting excited to find out
what we're having next week
currently hazel thinks girl
and noah thinks boy
we'll see

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so sweet! You can let Noah know I think he's right and it's a boy.

Natalie Smith said...

that is the best having everyone feel like they are apart of the excitement! i can't wait to hear the gender news!

Monica said...

I think it's a boy ~ we'll see...

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I too think it is a boy! So exciting!

andre'a said...

can't wait to hear which kid is right!