November 3, 2011

exciting things are happening here

noah lost his first tooth tonight
we were super surprised
especially that it wasn't one of his top teeth
that have been loose since his last injury
isn't he darling?
i was so excited that i made him a tooth pillow
to house his tooth until it's replaced by
something awesome
from the tooth fairy
which he reminded us is pretend :)
 and then he showed me some moves
 here are the girls
with all of their teeth
 this little one turned 16 months today




and i won a blog makeover 
from blessed design studio
isn't it great?
very exciting things going on here!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

I love Noah's moves! So weird he is losing teeth already!

Natalie Smith said...

Love the blog make over.
So exciting to lose a tooth. The pillow is a fun touch :-)

Heather Lively said...

What!? I don't see you for a couple days and all the sudden everything changes! New sweet blog, and Noah loses a tooth! Your house does sound exciting. Didn't you also say you won fabric?? Lucky lucky girl

Monica said...

I LOVE Noah's tooth pillow. What a cute, sweet idea! And I love your blog makeover.

Erin said...

I love the tooth pillow! So cute!! I can't believe he's old enough to loose teeth!

andre'a said...

i love the signature! it looks like your real one (is that coincidental)? that's so cute about Noah and his first tooth, French. what a big boy he's becoming...

Corbetts said...

Wow! I really love the blog makeover, its so your style! Great about the tooth also, man they grow up too fast!