November 30, 2011

christmas presents for our nieces

we have a lot of nieces
12 between the two of us
so i made some felt hair clips
as Christmas presents
two for each girl
 and i used old cereal and fruit snack boxes
to put them on
with the name of each girl stamped on top
 they were free (meaning i already had everything)
other than the stamps
(which i've been wanting anyway)
and fun to make
we don't really do gifts for everyone in my family
but every year i tend to
last year i did the dolls
and the year before capes
just because i want my nieces and nephews
to know that i love them
hopefully they like them
now on to the nephew presents....
those will be a little more work


8 comments:

Marie said...

That is such a great idea, those flowers turned out so cute! I wish I was crafty like you!

leighmichellec said...

Super Super Cute!!!!

Natalie Smith said...

Those turned out so well. They look professional. They will love them.

Kate Clayton said...

I love them! I need some of them!!!! You are so talented!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love all the flowers, and your idea of how to "package" them. So creative. I am kinda wishing Addy was your niece ;)

Kelli Dixon said...

What a great idea! You just ooze talent and creativity! :)

andre'a said...

oh French, BRILLIANT! They are gorgeous! Can't wait for me...er, ANNA...to wear hers! So thoughtful, Frenchie!

Laurel said...

What a cute idea! I love how those turned out!