August 20, 2011

lentil festival 2011

we love the lentil festival
this was our 3rd year
the lentil festival is broken up between two days
friday night is the street fair
free lentil chili
and fun things for kids
here's noah riding the cougar
 i love this picture
do you like michael's beard?
it's been his summer project

 hazel loved the bouncy house
 proof that i am in fact showing
a lot
at 8.5 weeks
 then this morning
we had the parade portion of the lentil fest
so we started by going out to breakie
noah and hazel are eating their whipped cream
off their hot chocolate
 olive's mouth was full
 the parade
here is a very excited hazel and brooks
 and our three cute kiddies
all in a row
watching the parade
it's the fun community events like this
that make me love pullman

8 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Your belly is so cute!! I wish we had fun festivals here. Maybe we do, I just need to look :\

Kate Clayton said...

You do have a cute little baby bump in that picture, though I still stand by the fact that I don't notice it in person. I had so much fun at lunch!

Shirley said...

What Summer fun for the family!

Natalie Smith said...

Oh my goodness...cute belly. You are totally showing. At leadt it is cute and round and not awkward pudge I always have for months. :-)

leighmichellec said...

Adorable family. We miss being there for the summer- Pullman is awesome in the summer time!

Monica said...

What a great time! I love how excited Hazel looks ~ you are brave to get your kids hot chocolate. They probably handle it WAY better than mine would.

Monica said...

P.S. You look beautiful in all your pregnant glory.

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

You look great, Rachael! I hope you are feeling well!