August 20, 2011

cars two

cars two came to our cheaper theater this weekend
and i thought it would be a fun last hoorah 
before noah starts kindergarten
 olive and hazel didn't sit through it that well
but since michael had already seen it 
on a night out with his brother
he didn't mind occupying them outside
 noah totally loved it
as soon as it was over i asked him if he liked it
and he said, "can we buy it?"
it was fun to see him enjoy it so much
how funny is this boy?
he told me to take more pictures
and kept changing his pose
he's the best

7 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

he is a hoot.

Monica said...

You have quite the male model on your hands. See if he can master the "smolder".

Shirley said...

Very cool Noah!

Kate Clayton said...

Noah cracks me up. What theater? I didn't know Pullman has a bargain theater. I'm so out of the loop!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Haha love the pictures! I'm glad he liked it, and had a good time!
We wanted to see it, but Dmitri's not a movie kid - so he gets bored and starts acting crazy :[
And Noah's shirt is too funny! :D

miriam said...

haha. I love that kid. and I'm with Kate. what theater? cordova closed right when I got here 6 years ago and I thought the audian closed too.

Laurel said...

I love his awesome poses. And you look so cute, by the way! So excited for you and number four!