April 10, 2011

olive is 9 months

and a week old
i wasn't posting this out of protest
she's getting too big, too fast
(she loved ranch chicken)
olive is in the 20% for height and weight
she crawls everywhere
and pulls herself up on everything
says mama and dada
she is pretty easy going
loves to be one of the kids
and can't stand it if she's not in my arms
or within arms reach of me
which is tough since i have 3 kids
but a nice change from hazel 
who only ever wanted michael
we just love our little olive/mini me

4 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

WOW 9 months?! LOL I would protest writing this post too! Why does that first year have to go SOOO fast?? :(

andre'a said...

oh French, she's SO precious!

andre'a said...

not sure when she'll read this, but happy 9 months, Olive! see you soon!

andre'a said...

I love you, French.