April 2, 2011

just a day at the park

yesterday the weather was beautiful
i think it may have been a cruel april fools joke
because it's snowing and super cold again today
but anyway we took advantage of the warm weather
and took the kids on a little walk around down town
and then to the park
 our double stroller occasionally works as a triple
if someone sits on the front foot rest
not bad, right?
 our little monkeys

 wahooo
 olive's first time down the slide
 our friends were at the park
so we asked them to take a family pic
hazel was pouting and noah was about to run away
but we take what we can get
(ps: i cut my hair a little more, can you tell?)
 three kiddies on the swings
 michael hates to be left out
 they look so happy
olive had never been on the swings like this before
she absolutely loved it
she gave nonstop belly laughs
i think we were all really happy to get out
after a long winter

8 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I thought your hair looked a little shorter! I love it, as usual. And I really like Hazel's hair too, is it shorter? And love the two twinsies in matching tops. So cute!!

The Asay's said...

Hey are those the tops you were working on the other night? They turned out super cute. This weather is seriously crazy. Wish it would make up its mind.

Erin said...

I LOVE your hair! I wish I could pull that haircut off.

Natalie Smith said...

I love the baby laughs on the swings. It is the best. Yay...for tasting of spring weather...even if it is a sip ;)

Monica said...

What a fun day at that park! It's been such a long, awful winter. I'm glad you got a break with some nice weather and took advantage of it.

andre'a said...

oh French, I love that Mikey never likes to be left out. You are so funny! Also, I LOVE the family pic of you guys. Truly beautiful. Heck, that'd be my Christmas picture. Youlook BEAUTIFUL!

Aimee said...

I love the picture with Hazel and Noah hanging on the bar.... She has one shoe off and one shoe on.... Olive also looks so excited to be on the swings :)

The Cornett Family said...

Cute hair!!!! I totally noticed!! I love the cute little matching outfits too! I want to be like you when I grow up!