February 3, 2011

reasons michael is amazing

1. Last night Michael took both girls to the store to buy birthday cards for me while I did hair. He was being supportive of my goal and wanted to help. I was so touched!

2. This morning I woke up around 6:00am and ran 4.5 miles and then didn't eat for a few hours. Not great. I was unhappy and couldn't find anything to eat (we were out of milk). Michael made me eggs and got me out of the house and it totally helped.

3. He called and said he was on his way home, going to study from home and asked me out to lunch. So sweet.

4. Encouraged me to take a nap. Hazel napped with me. It was wonderful.

5. Michael always wants me to be happy. I am so blessed to have him. Right this second he's home from his Elders Quorum meeting after just an hour so he can watch The Office with me. What a doll!

6 comments:

lilibet said...

He is so cool.

Monica said...

He is a great guy and you have him because you are equally matched. It's so nice that you appreciate him and not take him for granted.

mr.olson said...

Yeah, he's ok.

Natalie Smith said...

He is the best! You got a good guy.

andre'a said...

French, he really is great.

andre'a said...

So glad I hooked you2 (get it? U2?) up!