February 15, 2011

olive's crawling

so tonight noah and i were playing some
thomas uno
right before bed
olive is obsessed with the thomas uno cards
and tonight she would not stop trying to get them
no matter how far away i would move her
eventually she got up and actually crawled to them
i took a couple videos of her
i thought it was cute
and kind of funny
don't mind in the first video you can hear noah
telling us he had a poop accident...
or in the second video that i'm yelling at hazel to
stop attacking olive while she tries to crawl
oh and sorry our house is a little messy...

8 comments:

miriam said...

go Olive!

Debbie Olson said...

I love it! She is an amazing girl. It is so sweet how Hazel is always wanting to be around Olive also.

Erin said...

She is seriously the cutest little girl I've ever seen!!

Kate Clayton said...

She is adorable. Thomas Uno is definitely worth crawling for!

Corbetts said...

WOOO HOOO Look at her go! Thats so cool!

Ryan said...

That is so great that you captured it on video!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Yeah Olive!! How fun! And I totally understand the uncontrollable background music that always seems to accompany me everytime I turn on the video camera!! Got to love the excitement!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I tried watching these the other day - but my computer has been freaking out on videos lately! So I fixed it - and got to watch :) Hazel cracks me up!