November 26, 2010

home sweet home

 my mom holding her two newest granddaughters
 michael and hazel
me and my sisters

We cut our trip a little short and came home today. We were supposed to spend the day with Michael's family and shop tomorrow but the forecast had us worried and we didn't want to risk it. It was still a good trip and we got to spend some good time with both sets of grandparents. I had so much fun seeing my sisters. It was great. Michael loved playing ping pong with my dad and brothers in law. Andre`a and I slipped out for a little slurpee date last night. It's tradition, you know. And luckily, Noah has been recovering super well. Our drive home took an extra hour than normal which was way better than we expected. Once we got home I put the kids in the bath and bathed Olive in the kitchen sink. Michael and I showered after the kids were in the bed and I cleaned the kids' bathroom. How is it that there's nothing better than being in your own home? I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight!

9 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

I am SOOOO happy you guys made it home safely! I am also SOOOO happy that Noah is doing alright. What a fright!

andre'a said...

oh French! I'm so relieved that you got home safely.

andre'a said...

your camera takes great pics.

andre'a said...

suuuure could use another Slurfee (what's a "slurf"?) date!

andre'a said...

...it's something that Mexicans like...

andre'a said...

love the pics.

andre'a said...

loved our sister time even more!

andre'a said...

back on top of blogs! woo-hoo!

Aimee said...

Glad you got back home safely. I love reading your blog, even if I don't post anything, its good to see the kids and how crafty you are!