October 19, 2010

michael is amazing because


1.he found an owners manual for my 1970s bernina online which helped me fix it
then shortly after, my pedal started acting up
2. he fixed that too
3. he went in to get us a pizza and took both kids
then came back out to wait for it and said noah wanted him to sit on my lap
so he did
and then confessed it wasn't noah's idea
it was his
while he was sitting on me
4. i was cleaning up after dinner
and he was holding both kids
dancing and singing at the top of his lungs
they loved it
and i thought it was super cute
5. ok, he's amazing for lots of reasons
but those are a few from yesterday

1 comment:

Monica said...

Tacho, Michael ROCKS!!! It's like having super nanny (manny) living with you all the time, without all the bossiness and strictness and rules. I feel like I have super manny living with me too, but with the bossiness, strictness, and rules.