October 20, 2010

i'm a big sister

i took the kids to the library a week or two ago
and noah and hazel were looking for books
hazel found a book all by herself
called
i'm a big sister
it's so appropriate for her
being a big sister, now
and she fell in love with it
when it was time to return it
i hid it in my purse
and i tried to be sneaky
but at the library i forgot not to show hazel
and she saw me drop HER book in the box
she screamed and cried
she was heartbroken
we went to walmart and tried to find a copy to buy
but...of course they didn't have it there
so we ordered it off amazon and it came today


she kept saying "my book, my book!"
she is so happy

6 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh - totally adorable! I love the look on her face in the second pic... totally admiring her book!

lilibet said...

I've had to buy several books from amazon because Abby was so attached. It's darling that they get so into it, though. Cute. :)

Monica said...

It's nice to see a little preview of what she'll look like on Christmas morning. So cute!

andre'a said...

that is SO cute!

andre'a said...

her face is worth the whole ordering of it and all.

andre'a said...

love you!