June 30, 2010

ps......still pregnant

i was really hoping it would happen by now
but it's probably good it hasn't since my parents
don't get here until tonight
i'm really excited for them to come because

a. they've never been here
unless you count my dad helping us move
but i don't count it
plus that was over a year ago

b. this means the kids will be super comfortable
as we're in the hospital having a baby
and we won't have to worry about waking any
of our friends in the middle of the night

c. my mom can be at the birth
which is awesome because she was the only person at noah's
and came right after my c-section with hazel
and i just love her

the only trick is...they have to leave on sunday
so...no pressure..

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Nice your mom can come. I am sure everything will work out.

Natalie Smith said...

I have heard many stories of people once their parents get there they relax and their body just knows to do it's thing. I hope your body is in tune :)

Kate Clayton said...

Dying to see the new baby. What an exciting time.

andre'a said...

not for nothing, but that is a very good look for you!

andre'a said...

have that baby already!

kellyfam1633 said...

Your Mom is exactly who I would want with me too! She's so sweet and not overly pushy or talkative!

Monica said...

If Bebe holds on, she and Ryan will share a birthday. But if she can wait till Sunday, I think Fourth of July is a way cooler birthday ~ just saying...