February 16, 2010

she talks

hazel is really talking lately
she started with just a couple words
like mama, dada, gaga (noah), shoes
and then one day she said
i want out
a full sentence
she was in her car seat, wanting out
then noah told me he wanted a bite of something
and hazel repeated
i want bite
and now she says all kinds of things
we're really enjoying her new found talent
though it's not always pleasant
if she says go
or candy
or uh uh
it can be really hard to change her mind
but...that's hazel

4 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

How fun!! It's got to be so much easier when kids can talk more! I'm still waiting for Dmitri to just start talking. He says a lot of words... and has his phrases - but really. It just be so much easier if he'd start talking ;]

Monica said...

She is growing up, isn't she?

Kirsten Krason said...

Hey you won my giveaway!! Email me with your contact info and I'll get you that beautiful ring!

kirstensue2@hotmail.com

andre'a said...

go Frenchie! I love her talking!