February 17, 2010

half way there

i'm finally accepting that my due date is not June 28th
but is in fact July 6th
i needed a second ultrasound to confirm it
before i really changed it in my mind
so i'm 20 weeks now
and this is what hazel's room looks like




nursery plans include:
painting the crib white
new bedding (as you can tell, hazel's doesn't really fit a stokke crib)
i will probably make the bedding or at least alter whatever we decide on
and some decor...but we haven't decided on that yet

6 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Good, I love seeing all your home decor projects. They always look great and are inspiring. I also love how often you change things around. WIsh I could do that but Scott doesn't understand that I get bored easily.

lilibet said...

I've realized that I totally lack the nesting gene as I look at everyone's blogs and the cute things they do with their houses. I love to look, but have no desire to do. :)

Burkulater said...

July 6th is our daughter's birthday! Love the name Eleanor...it was my grandmother's.

Monica said...

I love the crib! It will look really pretty painted white.

Jody said...

great bones to the room. can't wait to see it finished.

andre'a said...

your list of things to do makes me tired! isn't it enough to carry the baby these days? That's all I'm doin'! (wait...this isn't an announcement of sorts...wait...)