July 22, 2009

the most important meal of the day


today i got woken up by hazie way too early
and all she wanted to do was play
then when we actually got up all she wanted to do was fuss
so she went down for a nap
we got michael off to school
and noah and i read a book
and took the garbage out
now noah's watching sesame street
and i'm eating breakfast
at 10am
it could be worse
some days i forget breakfast
today i put it off because i knew we didn't have 1%
so i had to water down the kid's whole milk
it tasted fine
before i ate it i felt like taking a picture
because i love our bowls
and the kashi and strawberries looked so pretty

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Isn't it great how we forget to feed ourselves? And usually, if I forget to feed me, I'm also forgetting to feed my kids. I know...horrible, but I try.

The Ubran Poetess said...

beautiful photo!!

Laurel said...

I love kashi. And that pic is pretty sweet.

Dawn said...

Kashi is the best!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Yea - there's been a few days where I couldn't understand why I was so hungry. Then I'd realize breakfast [or lunch] was 6 hours ago! Some days just get away from you - especially since a moms first priority is the kids

Janet said...

Wait until you give up the last of the milk for the kids and then eat your cereal with juice. It isn't that good.