June 28, 2009

i got to see my...

sisters yesterday
and their families and my parents
this is me and monica

this is me and andre`a
she ran a marathon yesterday
and i couldn't resist seeing her
sadly we got to seattle about 3 minutes after she crossed the finish line..

but it was still completely worth the 4+ hours in the car each way

i just love these girls

then after we all hung out
michael's parents came down to have dinner with us
it was really nice
and today we drove home
it feels really good to be here
we (hazel) don't travel that well
but it was a wonderful weekend

5 comments:

andre'a said...

I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for coming, Frenchie. It was a special day.

andre'a said...

you so pretty

Monica said...

It was wonderful!!! The slurpees and g-saling were my favorite. I really cherished that time and I can't wait to have more of it.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Sisters are the best! So fun - and the pics alone say the drive was worth it! :)

andre'a said...

This was the best. I'm reveling in our day together and wondering why we haven't talked today. Love you!