February 20, 2009

the new apt

laundry room:
laundry in the apt is a must for cloth diapers
but a whole room for the stink is really nice
my wall collage re-placed
and one of our free couches (thanks debbie) nice fireplace we have an actual dining area which is sweet (a picture of our table is below) it's big enough to hold the kid's table too and the picture is including my new hair stool see the sweet new chair that was free outside St. Vincent de Paul?! I was even going to buy it for the $1 it was marked, but free! don't mind if i do this is the kid's toy corner. it doesn't always look so...put together and lastly, our new pic we got at St. Vincent de Paul (did i mention it's my new favorite store and i'm completely stoked they're putting one in right down the hill, yay) for $6

8 comments:

andre'a said...

i -heart- it! Your place is so classy, Frenchie! I love it!

Laurel said...

What a cute place! I bet it feels great to stretch out a bit.

Laurel said...

p.s. where did you get that awesome sign in the laundry room?! My husband needs one of those. :)

Trudy G. said...

Hi, I see your comment on my blog. Give me about two months. I was excited for the post but didn't have anything in mind at the time! Aren't you on Facebook? I was going to send you a note there but can't find you.

Dawn said...

I LOVE your That's what she said sign!!!!!!!

andre'a said...

by the way, your new place is wonderful. sure could use a vizzy!

Unknown said...

holy crap! you've been busy - i've lived in my condo for 3 years and it doesn't look that put together!

Unknown said...

Nice place! Full-size W/D and fireplace w/accent wall - you guys found a good one. Congrats!