February 26, 2009

what are you supposed to title rambling?

michael's at work
i'm waiting for kath and kim to start
when you're walkin' down the street and a man tries to get your business...
i hate that michael's at work
and that he had to get a job-period
is it good for him?
and us?
ummm debatable...but..yes
i think he's more on top of his schoolwork which is good
and i have time with the kids by myself
oh wait, i have that everyday
but i do get to put them to bed and have some time to myself
i think i'm more productive in the evenings while he's gone
if he's home then we just eat and play
but for instance tonight i finished all of the invites for my sister's baby shower
quite productive
and that was while the kids were awake
i know, impressive
ooh side note
i got my passport photo taken today
it wasn't a great photo..
i'm sure i'll hate these bangs being on my passport for 10 years
but michael assured me i'll love them forever
we may or may not spend my birthday in another country
yay
ok ok, back to michael being at work
its so awful-the thought of him being at a restaurant
waiting on people
i'm the one who waits on him
i cook for him and get him his food
what does it say if he's doing it for other people?
it's awful
i think he should quit
what do you mean it's only his second day?
what does that have to do with anything?
i know, i know
i'm ridiculous
i just miss him
and it's possible that i count on him to entertain me in the evenings
and maybe i shouldn't
and maybe i shouldn't count on him to
get me slurpees
on thursdays
new office or not
try to tell my body it's thursday and i can't have a slurpee
it won't listen
oh by the way, i think i'm going to stop drinking soda
i keep reading and hearing how awful it is all over the place
but --don't worry--that doesn't mean i can't drink coke slurpees
they're totally different

4 comments:

Aimee said...

First of all I love reading your blog. I think you are so funny. I am VERY impressed that you finished your sisters baby shower invites while your chicklet and little man were still awake. That gives you the title of SUPERMOM!

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Coke slurpees....TOTALLY different. ;) What restaurant does Michael work at?

Mike and Jennie said...

Your right, a coke slurpee is totally different. I consider a watermelon icee as having fruit for breakfast. I am on the same page with you. As for Michael working, he is good at it and he gets a discount on food. You can't beat that!

Monica said...

I think this is really only because it was that stupid Kung fu Panda weirdo show before Kath and Kim (which actually was kind of good). And I'm so excited for my baby shower!!! Thanks Tacho!