February 17, 2009

life without internet

is over
thank you comcast
lets see what you've missed
i'm quite domestic these days
i baked bread
snickerdoodles
yummy dinners
we've been enjoying the kids
and our own space
noah learned he really enjoys hiding
a lot
and "tents" made of blankets
here he is occupying our kitchen cupboard
i've become more and more a fan of red lips
i have been reading more
i am happy
michael's happy
the kids are happy
we have had people over again
i learned i can go to winco with the kids without michael
i have downsized our belongings more in preparation for our next move
i have been doin' some hair
hazel has become a big fan of solids
but her digestive system is still trying to catch up
she needs to poop
valentines was looow key
but we enjoyed some cheesecake and watched only you
michael got a little job
we are trying to replace the furniture we sold
noah is getting really good at praying
and it's as if he can read but i think he's just memorizing his books
and he's a super nice big brother lately
he tells hazel its ok when she's sad and he sings to her
i love it
and he's super helpful and wants to know what everything is
it's really fun
anyway, i missed having the internet
mostly because of the blog
and
that's whatcha missed

5 comments:

Kelsey Danielle said...

I love the red lips! And I can't wait to get together next week!

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

I'm soooo glad you and the fam are all happy now! I'm loving the red lips too....I wish I could pull that off. =) So where are you guys living now?

Mike and Jennie said...

I missed your blogging too! Noah is looking so grown up. What job did Michael get?

andre'a said...

You're so sweet, Frenchie. That bread looks tasty. Also, loved the pic of Noah in the cupboard.

Trudy G. said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog. I thought I saw you last Sunday. I'm still in Primary so I don't see everyone. Welcome back.