February 10, 2009

home


i am so happy to be in our apartment
life is fabulous
sure could use more cell minutes, a home phone, or internet
NOT that I'm complaining
life is
relaxing
clean
just ours
full of happy mommy and domestic diva responsibilities
i miss blogging
and reading all of your wonderful blogs
i am completely happy being domestic
i missed my cutting board and knives
i missed all of my rockin' decor
michael missed his happy wife
yesterday he called me his '50's housewife'
i surprised him with red lips and an apron
i think he thought he opened the door to heaven
the only thing that could have been better is if he were wearing a hat
he loves hats
not like baseball caps but like 1950's every man wears a hat hats
speaking of michael
have i mentioned i have the best husband ever?
lucky me

7 comments:

Aimee said...

I am so happy that you are feeling so much better. I worried about you. I hope things continue to get better for you and Micheal.

Sara Sue said...

so cute!

Laurel said...

I'm so glad you are happier now! And I bet you looked HOT with those red lips! ;)

Unknown said...

the apron and lipstick - hilarious!

The Ubran Poetess said...

I love wearing aprons and feeling domestic. I recently moved from a house with roommates to my own place. I love cooking for my boyfriend! Have you watched the show Mad Men? I want to live in the early 1960's (minus the womanizing and excessive drinking)

Monica said...

It's so good when you can find the contentment in life. It doesn't hurt that you have a totally cute apartment. I love you!

Liberty said...

Congrats on moving! Living with others can be hard and I'm sure it's nice to have your own lives back. Make a post on your new apartment - I'd like to see it. Maybe I'll just stop by!