January 24, 2009

thanks aimee

I was tagged...watch out. It could be you next! 8 Shows you watch: The Biggest Loser The Office What not to wear Curious George Clifford Word World Yard Crashers House Hunters 8 Restaurants I eat at: Red Robin Olive Garden Cheesecake Factory Subway Azteca Arby's Asagios Yummy Teriyaki 8 Things I did yesterday: Jogged Showered WITH MY HUSBAND Went to Goodwill Saw Madagascar 2 at the $2 theater Ate McDonalds Cleaned Kyle's garage Stayed awake in bed talking about facebook and disappointing old friends changed lots of diapers 8 things I look forward to: Seeing my family today Moving Michael finishing school owning a house learning how to sew better one day going on a real vacation as a family becoming a better person, more Christlike my whole family being together 8 wishes: I wish I was skinny I wish I was happier I wish I could get over and forget the past I wish I had a house I wish I could know life will go well and nothing really bad or tragic will happen to my family, especially my children I wish I was a better mom and wife I wish my whole family could live close to each other I wish life didn't have to be messy, I hate messy I tag: Gine Bonks Brianne Jackie Shirley Debbie Michael Fran

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heya! So I have never heard of the Bumgenius diapers. I had only seen the Bumpkins or Kushie ones. I'm living in HI right now, and could not find the other 2 here! Well - USA Baby had Bumpkin, but they won't get anymore for a couple months. LAME!
Anyways, I looked up the Bumgenius and there is a store here that carries them! Wahoo!
My hubby and I drove to the store, but they close at 4 - and we got there 5 after 4. So I'll have to go another day - but am so stoked there's a store here that has them!
Thanks!! :D