December 2, 2008

noah's view of the world

Noah is our budding photographer. It's not really my ideal career choice for him but I don't mind if he dabbles in it while he's young. He loves taking pictures and when he remembers to keep his fingers out of the way, they turn out pretty well.
This is a picture of Kyle's computer desk (prior the deep cleaning we gave it last night).
Part of my leg as well as my bag while in the doctors office yesterday for Hazel's appointment.
His cute little hand. And lastly, a picture of me. He's not half bad, huh?

4 comments:

Monica said...

I'm so impressed you let Noah handle the camera. I won't let my kids near ours (since we're on our fourth one in three years)! He's quite the little photographer!

Fran Ross said...

I was clicking around and saw your blog. I am really excited, because now that you've moved I'll can keep in touch with you and your super cute family. Our blog is private, but I'll email you an invite if you want to see it.

Rachael said...

Fran, definitely send me an invite. I'm excited to keep in touch!! The e-mail I mostly use is rachaelfaye@hotmail.com

curly girl said...

Digital cameras are the best thing ever. Back in the day, we had to pay for every picture we took, you know? You're probably too young to remember those olden days. Now, I can let the girls shoot away and "oops" delete them! Brilliant.