November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hazel and her Great Grandma Jordan The CUTEST little girl, our niece Katie Noah with his cousins David and Anna Noah riding in a lego wagon
Hazel sucking her thumb through her binky
Well I didn't expect our internet to be connected when we got home, especially since I told Comcast to disconnect it Wednesday. We had a fun trip to Sequim for Thanksgiving with Michael's family. Noah loved playing with his cousins. Hazel enjoys all the attention she gets for being so darling. I even snuck away with Hazel to go see my parents for a little while. I'm really glad I did. On our way home today we stopped to visit with my Grandma. It was a really nice visit. All in all, I'm/we're exausted. Not only from our quick little trip to the peninsula but also, I gave 6 haircuts within the last day, and kids don't sleep so well while traveling not to mention we're in the middle of moving. Well that's life, right?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Promise you will keep in touch~even if it's you blogging and being nosy on our blog. (that's a good way to keep in touch, right?) Our ward is really going to miss your family!