December 24, 2008

my yesterday

So yesterday I woke up and realized Michael did indeed, despite the snow, leave for work. That was cool but I was curious which car he took. Mostly because if he took his (my old car) then I could go out and about if neccessary but if he took mine then I couldn't go anywhere.Not even to take Hazel to the doctor. By the way, she has a sinus infection. This is a picture of his car.He tried to take it to work and instead he got it stuck half way on the sidewalk and half way on the street.
The whole thing was quite funny.
The dark patch on the right is where the car was parked before he left for work.
The very best part (in fact, my very favorite part) was that he just left it there and didn't mention a thing to me or anyone else for that matter until I called him and was like...
"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!"
Also yesterday I discovered Noah and Hazel are
big enough to share a COSTCO cart.
Too cute!
I loved their little feet together.
Lastly, I got to enjoy a wonderful dinner with my dearest friend, Kendra.
So yesterday was great and
tomorrow is Christmas
What could be better?

4 comments:

andre'a said...

Frenchie, what a day! That's so neat that you had a great time over at Kendra's. What a great time of year! James got us a new vacuum and a waffle maker. I'm so excited! Love you!!!!

Janet said...

I can't believe that Michael just left his car there and didn't say anything. That is hilarious! Very laid back personality. I really enjoyed playing apples to apples with you guys. I learned a lot about the family that I didn't know!

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

hahaha that's hilarious! Mostly that he didn't say anything to you and just left it there! Oh and I love the picture of their little feet together...especially Hazel's pants...you always put her in the cutest outfits. =)

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

P.S. Hope you had a great Christmas!